|This program of the European
Foundation for Information Society enables
administrations have a network of interactive screens
placed in walkways or public waiting.
This network allows the administration to manage the
screens in order to inform, advise and guide the people
who visit or are standing in the different
administrative units or public places of interest.
This network can be installed inside the premises as
outdoor public places.
The foundation co-finances all the devices:
· Plasma Screens or L.E.D.
· Giant outdoor screens.
· Recording generic videos of each entity.
· Post-production and editing of videos each generic
· Activation of electronic devices screens
· Management Software screens.
· Maintenance of hardware devices and software.
· Updating of the software.
· Individualized program management of screens